Sonic test animation 2008 Sonic test animation 2008

great test

What zone is that background?

Sonic Battle: Collab Sonic Battle: Collab

Damn

The one part, I kept coming back to was the intro with Sonic and those slides, I wish their was credits for the songs used in this collab

The Ness Collab The Ness Collab

Badass

I wonder how I can get into a collab?

Short-Factor responds:

Newgrounds BBS, or come up with your own idea, find fellow animators (assuming you are one, otherwise don't even bother) on your own and see if they have interest in joining.

Burning Gundam v.s Barney Burning Gundam v.s Barney

nice

i love it, i wonder what the names of the songs you used are?

Cloud vs Sephiroth(chibi) Cloud vs Sephiroth(chibi)

Fantastic

Wow, Best Final Fantasy sprite video I've ever seen, one question, can you send me the badass effects, please

The Test of Shadow&Sonic The Test of Shadow&Sonic

Ehhh

Well, this is not in anyway to get even for my poor rating, I enjoy constructive criticism

Well for one this video is even shorter than mine,
Two the effects sound cheesy, and looks the same,
Three, this video makes absolutely no sense, why would shadow attack sonic for no good reason, and sonic never responded,
Four Very confusing

But I do like the text style and music

Tip: In the future do what I did, create other animations, but not to publish, but to see if it runs smoothly, and practice using flash alot, it is harder when you learn the advanced techniques like blurs, motion tweens, etc.

Menace4Evil responds:

Thank you for your review!!

Yes I have to admit this is no where near my best work but i dont give up easy. I have been practicing sketching and making effects on my own.

There was no plot, character development, or even proper ending but i just wanted to see how well this would do. I have started using flash again recently and will continue to do so.

I appreciate the positive feedback and look out for my latest flash soon!!

Thank You once again!!